Re: tire and ice..what I have on my 85 8v rocco.!

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001 06:25:49 -0800 (PST), Jorel said:
>  accord with the weather. Any tire reccomendations
>  (tall and skinny I suppose?) would be greatly
>  appreciated.

Well for winter I use MIchelin Tires, I only have standard tarantula mags so I
went for the pricipal the more tread on the road the more traction is given to
me,. ice/water/shine/snow this is always true. so I got the Michel Weatherwise
(4 season tires) sport M+S 185-70R13 Tread 400 Traction A Temperature B.
they are not cheap tires in a ny way I paid 110$USD for each in texas. But
being in Canada right now, I sure am glad I bought them beofre I came here,
because I am positive my previous tires PIrelli's P400 would of never permitted
to stay on the road up here.

my 2 cents worth

--
Patrick Bureau, pbureau@home.com