Re: VWoA anal much?? VW is right...

My thoughts on trademarks-

I used to work at one time for Levi Strauss & Company.

That is exactly how they wanted to be referred to, there were a few
allowable derivatives but just 'Levi's' was out, big time. The idea is
similar to what has happened to Xerox;  "I'm gonna need two dozen
xeroxes of that document." See?, it gets diluted if you don't play
'whack a mole' with everybody, not just evil intentors.

This sucks but is in their best interest in the great tradition of cya.

But, that said, it still reaks of harassment to have a plainly
non-affiliated web site get the threatening letter and possible legal
action. Seems making friends and having the love spread far and wide
would be in their best interest. Perhaps they could embrace this brand
new communication phenom called the internet and come up with some
"Acceptable Use" guidelines.

TBerk
I'm not a lawyer, but I play one on TV.