RE: $193 ticket redux - any negative consequences???

When I had a sand rail, that was one of the conditions of getting it titled
in Indiana.  In that case, they would have done an inspection of the
vehicle.  It was a static inspection, so they would never have known if it
worked or not, but they definitely would have expected me to know how fast I
was going.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle