[OT] Jetta GLI in need of clutch Available in SF Bay Area

This car out in the parking lot at work (SF Bay Area, No salt on roads
:) lost a linkage and with only third and fourth the clutch got a bit
toasty. (Prob needs new disk and pressure plate, pushrod, etc.).

The owner is looking to post it online with an ad but I wanted to give
the list 1st dibbs.

I haven't found out what price he might be thinking yet but here is the
short list-

Jetta 4dr GLI 16v, white, black/ grey interior.

182k on odo
Body has small dings, very slight repair on edge of one corner.
No rust found on 1st look over,
interior has small driver's  bolster tear, seat bottom and rest all
great condition,
has 'name brand' roof rack w/ deflector (forget name but you know it).

This thing will prob. be on ND's aftermarket, Wetley's, and who knows
who else by next week.

Thx for the bandwidth, I'll have more details if you contact me directly.

TBerk