Re: NOS Question.. good? bad? anyone have it?

Dan,
I have the Nitrous Oxide System's 50 HP setup in my Scirocco.   It's great!
I have a single Fogger 2 nozzle located upstream of the TB(in the s-pipe).  I
added on the factory full throttle switch for activation.  The fuel is tapped
off the union bolt on the clean side of the fuel filter.  I don't have a
bottle warmer, yet.  I've gotten over 3 minutes of gas time on the 10 pound
bottle and I've never had less than 2 minutes.  I now have a Quaife, before
the Quaife, first gear was useless with nitrous on.  There was wheel spin all
the way to redline.  If all the parts are there, and the bottle is not too
dinged up, that's a good price.  I paid ~$520 for my basic setup from N.O.S.
Good luck.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner