kraftswerk = good.

Good people to deal with.

I ordered a 4K with a .71 5th gear (free swap!) monday and its already here!  They have a pretty cool deal.  I paid about $800 for the transmission, including the core and tax.  It is shipped to you for free, you throw the old one in the box and tell them to send a UPS guy.  Then apparently they will send me a check for $150.  The lady on the phone was really nice and helpful especially when my cool check card reached its $700 daily limit.  Now for the clutch and flywheel.

Joe