Re: 16" tires options

How come no one is considering the Bridgestone S02's? - That is currently
reputed to be one of the best in the market - I am considering buying those for
my other car but they are expensive.  For my Roc, I currently run Pirelli
P6000's and they are pretty good although the P700 I think is the best I have
ever had so far but I think those are quite hard to come by now since they were
first brought out almost 6 years ago ( I think)

James
82 Gti 8v

dbarwick@sprynet.com on 02/08/2001 04:39:46 AM