Garrett Lim's 16v motor for sale

>From VWVortex.. the motor is at AWE in Pennsylvania.. surely someone here
could use a beast like this??  :D

This motor and trans was purchsed by me before Garrett Lim, owner of GIAC,
moved to California. This was the motor used by Garrett to develop his
earliest 16V Motronic chips. He had it in a MK1 Scirocco that he said was
running in the "low" 13's. The car was stripped with lexan windows. I drove
the car back to the our shop and was astounded by the power. Third gear was
when you finally saw traction!

My plan was to put into my track car, but limited time and a hectic schedule
are not allowing this now, so I want to bestow this gem onto someone else.

Specs:
1. Stock low mileage 2.0l bottom end
2. 1.8 16v head- Garrett knew the secret to his motor was the headwork. A
  contact of his who worked for Cosworth did the port and polish work for
  Garrett!
3. Scrick 268 cam set
4. 50mm Euro Intake
5. I have all of the Motronic fuel injection (Golf Style) which will be
  provided in the sale.
6. Garrett also burnt me his latest and greatest 16v Motronic chip as part
  of our deal, which will be passed on to the next owner.
7. 4.25 ring and pinion diesel trans is also being sold with the motor.

I am willing to entertain any reasonable offers. The motor,trans and fuel
injection hardware will not be broken up. The sale will be for all items as
listed above.

Please e-mail if you are interested.

                                  Mike
                                  AWE Tuning