Re: VWoA anal much??

  After looking over the site, I want to know if Vwoa ever heard of the
phrase "shooting yourself in the foot"? I've heard complaints from others
about bad customer service, rude or "not honest" salesmen (some experience
there), but for them to go after the people who, even indirectly, support
them the most. Wow. Definately avoiding the new stuff like the plauge now.
  Let's see, Westmoreland Rabbits, legally assault the people who support
you, brilliant moves.

Carl (rant off)
77rocco
89fox