Subject: Re: cruise, and hotel ND show info
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 16:07:53 -0500
From: "Yarrow Thorne" <scirockdesign@hotmail.com>
To: kcollins1@socal.rr.com

>so which hotel is it going to be

#1 marriot

#2 courtyard

where is the cruise leaving from in south cali, I'm coming from bostan mass,
and would like to meet up. but need to know as soon as possible, any body
coming from any ware on rout 40, cause I'm coming through. let's make a
cruise.

yarrow

ps. anyone who lives remotely near the event better be their, or have a very
good excuse, cause I'm coming from boston mass!