Re: [Fwd: Re: cruise, and hotel ND show info]

Kevin Collins wrote:
<snip>
> Yarrow is the guy with the monster Mk1 1.8T that appeared at Waterfest,
> causing TBerk to leave a massive puddle of drool nearby.. :D
<snip>
> yarrow
>
> ps. anyone who lives remotely near the event better be their, or have a very
> good excuse, cause I'm coming from boston mass!

Awww Man!

If for no other reason than the Uber-Rocco will be there All and Sundry
must sign up, show, and of course attend this years ND Show.

You can get chicks if you have your picture taken with this car. It
cures warts, (Hmmm, what did it do for me?, Oh!) It gets into your
dreams. :]

Come one, come all. There are East Coasters, NW Coasters, Who shall
represent the South Coast? We even have Euro-aeroplaners flying in,
(takes too long to drive along the bottom of the Atlantic).

Be there.

TBerk