Re: $193.00 Speeding ticket. need help

In a message dated 2/6/2001 8:27:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com writes:

<< Don't they have to get you three times
 before they can actually lock you up (three strikes law)? >>

The way I here it, if your caught doubling the speed limit your going down
town.  Anything else and you get paper.  When my brother in law had my rocco
before me he was moving from Penn. to FL, driving through Georgia he was
caught doing 105 in a 50mph zone, they made him go to the station.  They were
lenient though since he was in college at the time just passing through and
gave him a hefty fine, and told him he is never allowed to drive in the state
of Georgia again but they could have put him in jail they said.

Brian 86 16v
<http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr>

<http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html>