RE: $193.00 Speeding ticket. need help

I don't know the letter of the law, but I believe what they get you for is
exhibition of speed, reckless endangerment, or other things in addition to
the ticket.
It is probably up to the discretion of the officer, things like weather,
amount of traffic, etc.. all play into his/her decision.
I think we have HP/Police officers on this list that could shed some light
in this area.
My guess, could be wrong...usually am, is that if you are speeding but not
doing it in a reckless manner, or endangering others on the road, you would
probably get off with just a ticket, dunno...., hope to not ever find out.
Me thinks a Valentine One might be prudent at this juncture...

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver