Re: My rocco heats up!

In a message dated 2/6/2001 5:38:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rocco_16v@hotmail.com writes:

<< The A/C pressure sensors were tested and fount in perfect working order.
 Both the fan switch and the thermostat are the 76 degrees (Celsius) ones and
 still I get the overheating effect. Any one has A clue to what might be
 causing this? >>

My rocco temps. always increase with the A/C on, this is normal as long as it
does not get too hot.  So How hot are you getting, what temps are you getting
on your oil temp gauge?  How High is the water temp gauge going?  Make sure
your fan is going on High speed when you cycle the A/C on.

Brian 86 16v
<http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr>

<http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html>