My rocco heats up!

Recently My rocco has started to rise the water temp while A/C is on. So I
did a major overhaul of the cooling system. Ive replaced every component of
the cooling system (all new) except the head wich was sent to a machine shop
and it tested OK for every thing. The wiring was also checked and it worked
OK. The A/C pressure sensors were tested and fount in perfect working order.
Both the fan switch and the thermostat are the 76 degrees (celsius) ones and
still I get the overheating effect. Any one has A clue to what might be
causing this?

Gabriel

'87 Scirocco 16v