Re: Rebuilding euro lights

Tyler wrote:
>Trying to get the adjusters into the bracket... any
trick to this?
Don't
want to break any of these things since they arn't
cheap... Any help
would
be appreciated...
Tyler
8816v
<

You can use US adjusters with some work.  I just did
this Sunday with my highbeams.  Figure out a way to
make the hole where the adjuster attaches bigger.  I
used a dremel tool.  Then you'll need to make notches
on each side of the hole for the adjuster to slide
through which I also did with a dremel. HTH

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco - when will it be done?
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab FINALLY!!
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith