RE: This one's funny

  It'd be even funnier if it wasn't true.
  Gerry

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Zach Vrooman
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 9:40 PM
To: Scirocco List; Gordy Carlson; Tracy McQuillian; Shelly; Colleen
McAliester; David P Vrooman; dale slosson; David A.L. Vrooman;
rick_on_earth@yahoo.com
Subject: This one's funny

 Two elderly women were out driving in a large car,
neithercould barely see over the dashboard. As they
were cruising along, they came to an intersection. The
stoplight was red but they just went on through. The
woman in the passenger seat thought to herself, I must
be losing it, I could have sworn we just went through
a red light After a few more minutes they came to
another intersection, the light was red, and again
they went right through.  This time, the passenger was
almost sure that the light had been red, but also
concerned that she might be seeing things. She was
getting nervous and decided to pay very close
attention. At the next intersection, sure enough, the
light was definitely red and they went right through
it. She turned to the other woman and said,
Mildred!Did you know we just ran through three red
lights in a row? You could have killed us!  Mildred
turned to her and said, Oh Shit! Am I driving?