From: adam l
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 23:14
Subject: [tech] audi 5000 engine in a scirocco?

I went to get an audi 5000 TB today but when I got there, the engine was a turbo! The TB was round instead of a rectangle like a scirocco, so I didn't get it. I was wondering though, would the Audi 5000 engine fit in a mk2 scirocco? Then engine looked just like mine but it was just mounted differently (for rear-wheel drive?) and it's a turbo.
If it will fit with no big mods to the scirocco I may get it this spring.

adam l
86 8v (the enterprise)
71 super beetle (bugzilla)