Re: [tech] noise diagnosis

Never heard of 'gurgling' before, but it's all relative.  My guess is that
it's a CV at the least.  You should probably just get a reman axle and be
done with it, then you can diagnose the wheel bearing.  Alternatively, find
somewhere that you can make a wide sweeping left turn at about 35 mph and
see if that bearing whines.

-PK

http://www.pivotal.com