Re:Ausgezeichnet and VW (commercials

Non-Roc, and I don't know if this has been mentioned,
but the old commercial with the camera looking into a
hill, like a hump in the empty road, and without
warning, over the hill and clearly well in the air
come GTI's...like Rabbits hopping...with  "Hit the
Road, Jack" as backing music, sung in German...what a
cool commerical.

Ron