Re: [Re: I have great luck (was: RE: whohoo getting a new car ! ! !)]

(donning flame suit)
Is it possible that this is the girl you guys are all looking for? She passes
the looks test, and a RICED UP, LOWERED HONDA?? She MAY just be into cars too!
I know, it's a Honda, but she can learn with the right teacher, eh Aireq?
Maybe you DO have all the luck!
(glad your car is OK, BTW) Cathy

So