[OT] Sigh ...

  I thought the days of losing sleep because my Scirocco was getting
broken into had gone.

  Well, the Scirocco is safe and sound slumbering under a cover in a
warm basement, but someone just ripped the *hubcaps* on the Jetta.
Happened in a supposedly monitored parking lot, broad daylight, I had
gone for 15 minutes to a store just across the street. The Jetta does
not have a motion/vibration sensor (I have installed one on the
Scirocco)

  I feel like carrying a Louisville Slugger ...

  If it happens for Jettas, it will happen for Sciroccos. There are some
pretty desperate people out there stealing hubcaps. Secure your
magwheels!

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (In hibernation)
	96 Jetta GLS (no socks in the snow ....)