Re: I have great luck (was: RE: whohoo getting a new car ! ! !)

  Wow again!

  Should you be driving a Scirocco? I mean, they don't seem to bring you
luck!

  At least you made a new friend :-)

  Now, about those Euro bumpers ... don't you feel the North American
ones really saved you from greater damage there?

	Jean-Claude