I have great luck (was: RE: whohoo getting a new car ! ! !)

So I had had my new car for about 6 hours. Haven't even transfered the title
yet because the DOL closes at 1:00 on saturday. For those of you who know
seattle I was going south on I5 and took the mercer exit and was waiting at
the light to turn right onto fairview. Some chick rear ends me in her honda.
I have the greatest luck. Luckly her car was all riced up and lowered. So
her headlight hit my bumper. The corned of my bumper just got scraped. I
have a pair of Euro Bumpers that I'm going to put on anyway, so I'm all
good. Though she shattered her tail light, head light, and crushed the
corned of her hood and a bit of the fender. Ugg seattle drivers *sigh*. She
was cute though, and I have her number ; - ). . . . . as well as address,
drivers licence number and insurance policy number he he he. .

aireq