RE: 2.0l 16v

Building a 1.8l motor to 2.0l displacement is a waste of time and money. The
job will require several hundread dollars of machine work and hundreds more
in parts. Whereas a 2.0l 16v bottom end can be easily found for $400 or so.
The power rating on that motor is 134hp straight out the box.

So, invest your time, money, and energy into something more rewarding. Thars
my 2 cents.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut