Re: 2.0l 16v

i should specify a little more, i have 225,000 miles on the drive train.  i
live in jersey.  i am lucky enough to have the ability to do the work on my
own.  i am guessing from what you are saying what i have found is expensive,
but i checked out autotech and found a cylinder head for about $1200, and an
rotating assembly for $1500.  that cylinder head is bolt on, thats a cake
job.  all i need from there is the machine work on the motor, new fuel pump,
and a new oil pump.  im not sure what its gonna cost me to have the trans
rebuilt, that i cant do.  but i think am over guesstimating at about $6000.
thats a new trans, new motor, and zero miles.  a 2.0l 16v, autotech is
saying close to 170hp.  i think thats a good deal for pretty much a new car.