Forums and other stuffs

For those that don't know, I've setup some forums for the list at
http://www.techography.com/scirocco  I've also recently added a forums
there for car pics.  So all members can post their car pics and any info
they like about them and they can all be in one place.

If  anyone has any questions about the forums, feel free to contact me
about them.

Now, I've also recently gotten my hands on a 16v gage cluster that I'm
thinking about switching to.  It's a 160mph cluster with the water/gas
gages in the main tach area.  My current cluster has the water temp
where the upshift light would be.  The questions is, is there anything
special that I need to do in order to switch to the 160mph gages?

Any and all input would be great.

William Snyder
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)