forums and other stuffs

tried to send this earlier but it didn't make it through.  Some havre asked
for the url to the forums, and I'm here to deliver.
http://www.techography.com/scirocco

I've recently added a section there so that all the list members can post
pics of their cars and any onfo they would like to add.

I also would like to know if there is anything special that I would need to
do if I want to put a 160mph speedo in my rocco.  I currently have a 140mph
setup in my car and I think the odometer works on the 160mph.  While I could
prollie fix the current one, the 160 does look mighty impressive those not
in the know (heh).  Any and all input would be welcomed

William Snyder
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)
88 Scirocco 16v (the void)