[INERIOR] I want to gut it....

I want to completely gut the interior of the 81s.

What does it look like under the headliner?

I want to remove the dashboard and replace it with a piece of sheet
metal, and fill it with VDO gauges. There was a thread recently about
the gearing in the speedo and use of a 4k (I have a 4k). Since I'll be
using a different aftermarket speedo, is there any thing I'd have to
look out for?

Also I want to rig up some sort of heater so I can defrost me windows if
needed. Any ideas?

While I'm in there I am going to regrease all the door mechanisms.

And one last question...How much of a weight loss do you think I can get
?

Jason F. Snow
Home: (781) 440-9453
Work: (781) 902-3931