Re: Brakes-Solved & A3 Calipers

Sorry, no pics.  I can get part numbers tonight, but they are stock A3
calipers.  Got them from a place called TRM Performance on the web.  Be
prepared if you order over the phone for a scirocco, the guy will try to
talk you out of using them, saying they will not work.  But they do!

Once you flip them over they look almost exactly like Scirocco calipers.
Ebrake mech is different looking but brake line and bleeder valve are in
very similiar posistions.  Need to be bled in correct posistion to avoid an
air bubble forming inside the caliper.

Brad