Re: Where is Dread Scott? UPDATE!!

At 8:00 PM -0800 12/23/01, T Berk wrote:

>I am dealing (or not as the case may be) w/ a bought of all
>encompassing stage fright at the moment.
>
>My congratulations on your adventure.

So you guys didn't meet?

WHEW.  Because as I have said before, if they ever did meet, the
resulting explosion as two objects from mirror universes came
together would rend the planet in two!

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |