Re: Bent Valve, Too High Revs!!

>Thanks for this!!  What a time for this to happen!!  Hopefully the HD
>springs will help this not happen again but who knows.  Lucky that I'm off
>until Jan 3rd!!

apparently the TT HD's have started failing. just ask
kevin collins, i believe that he had to replace a couple...

shit!
this isn't the first time that i've heard of this
happening. i just had my head rebuilt, p&p'd,
and the full works, with the TT HD's installed.
i've heard of this before, but it just doesn't make
any sense. i know that TT doesn't sell junk, but
what's up with this? i don't feel like pulling my head
again because of stupidity. i've done it once already.

bah.

maybe we should call up TT and find out
what the story is with this...

paul