Bent Valve, Too High Revs!!

Hey all!

As the subject says, I bent at least one exhaust valve in the #1 cylinder
and will be pulling the head to fix the problem.  I will do all the work
myself but I am in need of some parts.  I have a few questions:

1.  Who has the best deal on HD valve springs and retainers.  I get special
deals from TT and will probably go with them but was wondering if anyone
else had any other ideas.

2.  I am planning to get a adjustable cam sprocket and have been told that
the TT sprocket breaks and causes major engine damage and TT doesn't pay for
labor (but have covered the cost of parts in the past).  Is this true and is
the Autotech sprocket better than the TT?

3.  I can't remember what I used on my 16v 2.0L block/1.8L head combo for a
head gasket.  I think it was a 1.8L gasket but I can't remember.  Anyone
know which for sure of if it matters?

4.  Any other upgrades that I can do while I got this thing off?  (already
P/P with euro cam) I will be replacing the chain since this one probably has
about 150K miles on it.

Thanks for this!!  What a time for this to happen!!  Hopefully the HD
springs will help this not happen again but who knows.  Lucky that I'm off
until Jan 3rd!!

Dave