Re: sciroccos wanted

Allyn,
  I know this is a third party thing, but the parts guy at the
dealership I use to work at always has a line on a few.  His name is Sam
and the dealership number is 434-296-4147.  Just tell him you know me,
I'll talk to him Monday morning also.

Kervin

Allyn wrote:

> Listers,
>     Once again putting out my request for a scirocco. Any rolling shell.
> Preferably black. The less options the better. Needs to roll so i can get it
> to charleston, sc. Also needs to be reasonably within driving distance (10
> hrs or so). Come on, daun, i know you got one hanging from the ceiling of
> your barn! Cough it up!
>     Also looking for a couple of 2.0 bottom ends.
> Thanks for replies.
> Allyn
>
> Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
> 87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6)
> xx Scirocco monster project (wanted)
> 87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch,
> driveshafts, wheels :)

Kervin
80 1.7 8v Crack free dash
82 1.7 8v The gift