Re: Let there be light

After getting into this email the 1st thing I said to myself was
"This's gotta be Dave..." And it is!  : )

Dave n' everybody, Please consider the recommendation to relay is
mentioned as a 1st step, before you replace bulbs, relay and augment
the wires that server the existing lights. Don't know what yur doing?
Get some help, shoot New Dimensions will sell you a premade loom.

Why is this important?  A few suggested reasons:

- These cars are how old? And the wires are just as old.

- Electrons have a God given right to flow smoothly, if they must be
impeded there should be a purpose, not just wasted heat via funky
wires.

- You can have stuff burn up anyway, might as well recondition while
getting upgrades.

- It's laying a foundation for future work.

TBerk says, relay them lights and make good grounds, and recondition
and seal them there metal to metal contacts. Do it.

Dave Ewing wrote:

> Well, I will have to disagree on the relaying thing.  It depends on what you
> want to do but here are your choices:
<snip>