Re: [16v] EFI tech

>2. If g60 injectors are crap or won't fit into the stock seats, does anyone
>know of any injectors that will fit?

the G60 injector cups screw into the 16v manifold and will fit standard EFI
injectors.

>3. The SDS system uses a GM knock sensor.  Will this screw into the stock
>location on my 16v block?

doubt it.  the GM one is going to have standard threads and the VW one will
have metric threads...best thing to do is retap it, I think the GM uses a
bigger thread.

>4. Which thottle-body has the TPS already mounted on it?  The Passat?

auto passat, I believe.  maybe auto corrado too.

>5. Does anyone have an Autocad drawing of the intake manifold mounting
>flange on the head side?  This would save me a lot of measuring.

dunno...have fun making that manifold though! :)

Joe