[16v] EFI tech

Hi all,
  First of all, this list rocks!

  I'm going to be doing an EFI conversion this winter on my 16v, using
either the SDS system or a DTA system and I'm considering my options.
Eventually I want to build my own custom manifold like the one on Ross
Machine's website (http://www.rossmachineracing.com/16vintake.html), but for
now I would like to keep the stock intake until I get familiar with EFI.
Anuyways, here's some of my questions:

1. The G60 uses a Digifant controller, right?  If so, do the injectors fit
into the stock seats on 16v/8v engines?  Are these injectors a good choice
for a project such as mine?

2. If g60 injectors are crap or won't fit into the stock seats, does anyone
know of any injectors that will fit?

3. The SDS system uses a GM knock sensor.  Will this screw into the stock
location on my 16v block?

4. Which thottle-body has the TPS already mounted on it?  The Passat?

5. Does anyone have an Autocad drawing of the intake manifold mounting
flange on the head side?  This would save me a lot of measuring.

I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of brain-picking and asking a lot of stupid
questions, so bear with me, Ok?  I plan on putting together a comprehensive
How-To article about this when I'm finished and posting it on my website
when I'm done.  Thanks alot for all your help over the years...

Chris M.
82 8v Scirocco
88 16v Scirocco
70 MGB (wife's car)