Re: Vanagon lights

The funny thing is that its becomming popular to take these lights off of the Vanagons and go back to the round sealed beam lights (or the H4 replacements for the round lights)!  Apparently these lights don't hold up well over time (and the US ones may have a different (worse) light pattern than the true Euro lights)

Bill
 I just noticed that exact thing the other day. Some vanagons lights looked
 exactly like euros. I know the nylon bushings used for the adjusters are the
 same, but the bracket for the lights may be different when it comes to the
 bolt-up for the corner marker.
 Al