Re: C.V Shaft Question

Simple.  Take the 19mm headed bolt out of the lower control arm mount (where
it mounts to the frame horns or where the lower stressbar is hooked to).
Pop it out of the mount on the frame horn and pull the axle.  I would
reccomend taking the outer CV nut off and the inner CV bolts before you do
this so you don't pull your inner CV apart!!  HTH!!

Dave