Re: C.V Shaft Question

I did both mine on my '87 8v, and haven't have to unbolt anything but the
outer CV nut and the inner CV bolts. With these off, turn the wheel far
right or far left, depending if driver or pass side, push the inner CV
toward the engine and pull the outer carefully out of the hubs... Can be
done in 15 minutes, not so much of a pita for me...