That eBay guy just doesn't learn....

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=599341320&r=0&t=0>
Well, the guy selling ETKA on eBay is back. I found out it's even the
REAL THING, not a copy. He posted a picture on the page.  I emailed the
buyer and warned him, the last buyer was concerned and is checking on
things.....am I being a dick about this?  Should I just let it lie?  I
mean, I have a copy of ETKA, like a few of us do, so I'm not complying
with the law.  But I didn't pay for mine, and the person I got my copy
from (who shall remain nameless) didn't profit.
I don't want to be all soap-boxish, but I don't agree with what he's
doing.  Am I being a hypocrite?
I dunno.  It's been a long day.....
Nate
'81