Re: 16V Knock Sensor Connection

What are you doing?  Are you wiring in the knock system into your existing
fuel system or just using the entire 16v CIS-E setup?  If using the 16v
setup, there is a connector on the distributor and a connector coming from
the knock sensor (via a wire).  If you are wiring it is, then there are
three wires from the disty and three from the knock sensor.  A couple from
the throttle switch, and a few that go to the coil.

Dave