Clutch Setup question

By the springtime I hope to have a new tranny, quaife and clutch for my car.
I am going to go with a FF(maybe it was an FN) that Peter has. As far as the
clutch goes, I think I am going to go with a clutchmasters stage 3
carbon/kevlar clutch disk as seen at this URL

http://www.clutchmasters.com/shop/?page=shop%2Fflypage&MakeID=124&FromYear=1983&MakeModelID=17184&AppID=4791

It's very expensive for this complete setup. However I have been offered
just the disk for a very good price. I was thinking of then just running a
stock 16v pressure plate with this disk. Will there be any physical problems
with running this setup? Will everything line up without a problem?

Thanks
Rich