OT...Detroit auto show

January is almost here and that means Detroit Intl. show time. Anyone here
going?
Myself and my entourage will be rolling into Windsor friday (11th) morning,
getting some Hortons then resting up for friday night on the town. Next day
wake up at about noon:) head through the tunnel and hit the show then go out
and play some more that night.
If you have never been I recommend you go at least once. We drive 12 hours
just to go and have been doing so for the past 4 years. This is the show that
most of the cars are shown to the world for the first time. One tip is to
stay in Windsor since it cuts expenses considerably and for you kids you only
have to be 18 to drink in Canada and if you like cigars Cubans are legal
there. Oh and dont forget the potine...lol .

Jasin