RE: OT...Detroit auto show

     The Detroit Show is really good.  The bad news, the drinking age
(officially) in Windsor is actually 19.  21 in Detroit.  I grew up in the area,
so if I go I can stay with relatives, and it's only about 10 hours from here.
Finally, poutine is a Quebec thing, about 10 hours driving to the east on the
401, I don't think I've ever seen it in Windsor.  Then again, I haven't lived
there in about 12 years and I don't go looking for it when I'm in town, cheese
curds don't do a thing for me ;)
     I'll let you know if I'm going to make it out this year, we can hook up
and swap Rocco stories.

Cheers,
Colin