RE: Something else for your calendar

     No need to apologize, I just want to know where everyone was hiding the
'Roccos.  I only saw 4 counting mine.  And (OK, so my memory is shot) that's
about how many I remember from the year before as well.  It is a fun event :)
I have to go because I also run promotions for the Capital City VW Club.  They
give away a plaque and something to go with it every year.  They also have a
bunch of door prizes (I won a set of wrenches, but I really wanted the
tires...or needed them ;))
     I look forward to meeting you (and all the other Scirocco lovers) at the
next one.

Cheers,
Colin