From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Colin
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2001 1:35 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Something else for your calendar

Hi All,
    Since we're already inviting people out for things next year...The
Embrun
Volksfest is the first Sunday in August, which according to my calendar is
the
4th.  It's the largest non-judged VW event in Canada (they claim) and I
think
it would be awesome to have the Scirocco's turn out in force.  Last year,
there were over 300 cars plus beer tent, band, swap-meet, etc.  Embrun is
about
30 minutes drive south of Ottawa.  The last couple years, we've averaged
about 4
little German Rockets including my 87 8v.
     I have no doubt this will conflict with some other events, but for
those
within driving distance, I'd love to have you come up.  I can probably find
space for a few people all over my family room floor for the week-end if
it's
needed.  I've also got a garage and tools so we can spend the Saturday
playing
before we go :)

Cheers,
Colin