Re: Stuff about my car

> told them I picked it up for $500, and they seemed to like it!

I know the "deal" that I get on my car makes me like it more.  I think
if everything was fixed when I got it and if I paid a reasonable amount,
I wouldn't smile as much each time some one says "nice car".

>Turns out he's selling me his very
> first set of auto-crossing struts and springs for $50!!

I'd also get new strut bearings at the same time.  For the general ride
issues, I have found that changes to the rear of the car affect comfort
the most and changes to the front change the handling.

>   He's also hooking me up with a 4-2 manifold

Now you'll be cookin'!

--
Kervin
80 1.7 8v Crack free dash