Re: [Buffalo Dyno Day Pics...]

"Marc Peterson" <mpeters6@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
Click below...

http://home.rochester.rr.com/mpeterson/buffalo

Enjoy!
Marc

Marc, you are the man! I've been on list withdrawal for two weeks(while among
other things I upgraded to Windows 98- WOO HOO - don't laugh)
So I'm weeding through 32,000 posts or something like that and MY CAR IS ON
THE INTENET!!! And it really did need the suspension done, looks much better
now. But the pictures are great, even that guy you met on the thruway (kidding
Brett) Thanks for taking the time to post them, that was a fun day, looking
forward to Cincy. So thanks again! Cathy