Re: NON ROC: vr6 passat again

its got a distributor, so im gonna assume it has spark :)  just for the heck
of it :)  Im gonna have to put my ear to the rear seat area.. i was
listening under the car like where it is on a rocc.  Man, im really thinkin
about buying this thing now!

Dunno Daun, i dont think the mad bastard wants an AUTO!  ick!